You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career, and one in the financial world! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a highly competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join Kirtland Credit Union! This position is eligible for a hybrid or remote work environment.
Join the rest of our teammates and become eligible for a generous benefits package that we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Paid time off with accrual starting from day one
- Paid holidays: In addition to New Year's Day, Independence Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day, we also observe Martin Luther King Day and President's Day & Juneteenth.
- Tuition Reimbursement for College Degrees
- Employee Clothing Advance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Travel Assistance
This is what we would like you to do:
The Project Manager is responsible for working with the PMO to plan, manage, and execute diverse projects across the Credit Union’s business units. This role will interface with internal leaders and managers and external vendors while managing internal diverse project teams with an impeccable service attitude. The ideal candidate will help facilitate a collaborative environment and keep close communication with all internal project teams and stakeholders, attend standups and project meetings as required, and maintain scope, schedule, and quality to ensure deliverables exceed expectations.
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead teams of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives.
- Ensure optimal project management performance.
Preferred or required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred Project Management Professional (PMP®) Preferred.
- Minimum of Two years working in project management.
- Experience running complex, enterprise, cross-functional, projects.
- Experience managing in a matrix environment.
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes through Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), PMI or other recognized sources.
- Strong familiarity with project management systems/tools/technologies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others outside of direct reporting relationships.
- Ability to multitask and mange competing priorities.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication with technical and business stakeholders, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of management, internal staff, and external vendors.
- Solid critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity to gain clarity and deliver results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in line with established goals and deadlines.
To apply for this exciting opportunity visit our careers page at www.kirtlandcu.org/careers
Kirtland Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3991562390
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.