Be apart of our team at the gorgeous Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley!
Nestled in the rolling hills of Northern California in the quaint city of Milpitas is our upscale 226 suite, nine-story, atrium style hotel with a tropical Mediterranean design. Our amenities, facilities and location cater to the business and leisure traveler featuring our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly reception and full-service restaurant, Taste. For any business or event needs we have 8,500 square feet of flexible meeting space.
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the PM shift at Taste overseeing the day to day operations of the restaurant and leading a team of up to 10 team members. Taste is a contemporary and casual American dining experience, with locally sourced ingredients featuring a fresh vibe with elevated service! The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven leader who can stay organized and manage a busy restaurant environment with at least 1 year of management experience, Food & Beverage and hotel experience is a plus!
Join Fortune's #1 Best Company to Work For and apply today!
What will I be doing?
Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully lead a team in delivering outstanding guest service
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts including afternoons, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Previous restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required
- Supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Micros and/or other F&B applications preferred, but not required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Food Bevw W Foodw