Are you skilled at understanding and translating customer needs into actions? Robert Half Technology has an open Business Analyst position that could be right for you. To be successful in this Business Analyst role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills. This short-term temporary Business Analyst role is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Salesforce.com experience desired
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge
- Ticketing System experience
- Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.