Title: QA Tester (Manual)
Company: This QA Tester position is with a client of ours in their Washington DC office! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Ensure testing covers the system end to end through development, deployment, and maintenance
- Validate reported defects and escalate to PM and system manager or developer.
- Participate in user requirement gathering, product design, and testability of products.
- Develop the overall QA/QC strategy, policies and procedures for the organization.
- Contribute to the development of solution requirements and release timelines as needed to guarantee quality and customer satisfaction and to ensure that adequate testing is factored in to the overall project plan.
- Translates the Business requirements and technical design into comprehensive test plans and test cases assuring maximum requirements coverage.
- Monitor and re-test defects that have been corrected by Development.
- Minimum 3+ years of QA experience with commercial software development teams
- Preferred 2 years of experience with an automation scripting tool
- Proficient with both Windows and Macintosh operating system
- Experience with manual testing, specifically with Salesforce
- Experience with cross browser testing
- Experience in the non-profit environment not required, but preferred
- Experience with contract management, CRM's, websites, and/or learning systems
- Experience in manual and automated functional testing of web based applications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Length: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Pay Rate: $65/hr
Interviews are being set up for the QA Tester position in the client's Washington DC office. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this QA Tester position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.