To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior .NET Web Developer
PMA Companies • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In this position, the Sr. Developer will participate in the design, programming, testing, and implementation of applications. This requires programming requirements from verbal and written specifications received from other departments, in addition to participating in the support of new functionality subsequent to release.
- Perform detailed analysis and design based on business requirements.
- Develop or modify existing programs or modules.
- Support production environment of applications through proactive troubleshooting of internal systems and timely resolution and documentation of issues and through collaboration with internal help desk.
- Tasks include coding, testing, debugging, program documentation and implementation of programs or modules of simple to more advanced complexity.
- Participate in DevOps and DevSecOps initiatives such as automation, data masking, and collaboration across teams.
- Write secure code and execute static application scanning utilizing Veracode tools.
- Participate in the remediation of detected security vulnerabilities.
- Code to WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Develop and execute test cases for projects assigned.
- Design and test new processes to streamline operations and support.
- Stay abreast of new developments in web applications and digital technologies, and share knowledge with peers who may benefit from those developments.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Four plus years of related experience in applications programming development.
- Development of multi-threaded, multi-tiered applications.
- Ability to code proficiently in C#, ASP .NET, ADO.NET, XML standards and related technologies.
- SQL query generation, stored procedures, and data modeling experience are required.
- Familiarity with VB, JAVA, Entity framework, or LINQ is a plus.
- Experience with SOAP web services, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Integration Bus Advanced (previously Message Broker) is also a plus.
- Familiarity with SOA and Windows services
- Experience working with Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Practical experience with Source Control Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (e.g. Subversion).
- Experience with data designing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be able to work well with a team, and possess the ability to work independently, sometimes leading and mentoring others.
- Excellent communication skills are needed with demonstrated ability to work with multiple organizational functions and levels.
- Strong project management skills and experience in all phases of the applications program development process are needed.
- Must have the ability to participate in 24 hour on call rotation schedule for supporting business applications as needed.