To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meridian charter Township, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Looking for a Meaningful Career?
Home Instead Senior Care • Meridian charter Township, MI
Posted 21 days ago
Do you share our passion for providing quality care to seniors? Do you enjoy working with clients in their homes in a one-on-one setting? If so, Home Instead Senior Care may be the place for YOU! Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- 90 Day Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Annual Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- CAREGiver Recognition and Awards
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.