Do you share our passion for providing quality care to seniors? Do you enjoy working with clients in their homes in a one-on-one setting? If so, Home Instead Senior Care may be the place for YOU! Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- 90 Day Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Annual Evaluation with opportunity for merit increase
- Discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- CAREGiver Recognition and Awards
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.SeniorCareMidMichigan.com and click the Careers tab. It will take you to a list of positions available and you select the one you are best suited for. It will take you to the on-line application. Once submitted we will be in touch with you. Or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. We would like to have you on our team enhancing the lives of Seniors in the Lansing community!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.