We have an exciting opportunity with a CPA firm located in Plano neighboring the Shops of Legacy, who is experiencing significant growth. This organization has a long well established reputation in the DFW area serving over 2,000 clients in all 50 states. This job is ideal for someone who is looking to obtain their CPA and in search of getting hours working under a CPA. They are looking to hire someone on a direct hire basis with an extremely competitive salary and great benefit package.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S, and 1065 tax returns
- Audit tax returns to projections in partnership with Financial Planners
- Property taxes, extensions, estimated payment vouchers, etc
- Working closely with clients from across multiple portfolios
- A minimum of BA in accounting, tax or related financial field
- CPA or a CPA candidate OR EA or EA candidate
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or its equivalent
If this role sounds exciting to you, or if you are looking for another accounting or finance opportunity, apply now. You can also contact me at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Tax Analyst
for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Certified Public Accountant