At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Program Analyst, Customer Experience (Remote). Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The Sr. Program Analyst, Customer Experience will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the ideal customer experience for Reliant customers, to support customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value. The Program Analyst will work with a cross section of the organization to ensure we deliver the right customer experience while also delivering the business needs. This role will work closely with segment marketing, communications, marketing, sales, web, customer care, operations, legal and regulatory to ensure alignment. The position requires strong influencing skills, research skills, an understanding of industry best practices, and a passion for creating customer-focused, effortless experiences.
- Use data insights to identify and lead customer first initiatives that positively impact NPS across channels and functions
- Collaborate with NRG Home customer experience team on identifying data insights and initiatives
- Support the implementation of the ideal customer experience for the residential and small business segments.
- Drive initiatives by conducting research, identifying opportunities, developing short term and long-term action plans, executing initiatives, and communicating with stakeholders. The goal is to enhance the experience for internal and external customers, so they stay loyal to us, buy more and recommend us to others.
- Use tools such as customer journey maps to identify strengths and opportunities and communicate these to the broader organization from the perspective of the customer.
- Work with analytics and market research teams to track Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort Score, and other key metrics as appropriate.
- Work with the Fanatics to help identify pain points and implement improvements based on customer insights.
- Monitor, enhance and communicate online review ratings from key sites
- Design, implement, track and communicate programs to leverage NRG assets for existing customers.
- The ideal candidate is highly analytical, curious, able to identify and tell a story with data, and a self-starter who is a fast learner. You will be obsessed with creating and delivering projects that truly impact customer loyalty.
- Communicate and document short term and long-term goals, requirements, deliverables and release dates, as well as program results and impact.
- Monitor and evaluate customer experience programs of best-in-class organizations and identify ways to adopt their best practices.
- Hybrid remote and open office environment.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
- Minimal travel only as required for special projects or meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years working experience with 1+ years of specific experience in Customer Experience or Marketing in a consumer-facing product or service company.
- Working knowledge of customer experience best practices and a passion for doing what is right for the customer and the company.
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into requirements. Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; i.e. effectively communicates with internal groups on ideas and resolves issues; presents complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Online, web, and/or mobile experience a plus.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in retail electricity market a plus
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Program Analyst, Customer Experience (Remote))
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources
- Apache Open Office
- Business Requirements
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Demand Planning