$15.00 to $18.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is always seeking experienced Administrative Assistants to join and support teams in multiple industries through the greater Madison area. The ideal candidate will take a personal dedication to their work, offer an exceptional level of support to their team, and be a reliable member of the organization with which they partner.
Daily responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant may include:
• Fielding inbound calls, directing them to the correct employee or department while providing a positive experience for both internal and external customers
• Greeting and directing visitors, always maintaining a positive image of the organization
• Scheduling appointments and managing the office calendars and conference rooms
• Coordinating office events and activities, including working with outside vendors
• Creating, updating, and tracking internal documents and inter-company correspondence
• Assisting with word processing and data entry projects, using software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint
• Creating, maintaining, and analyzing spreadsheet data in Microsoft Excel
• Maintaining the integrity of document organization, including both physical file cabinets and electronic documents
• Using and maintaining office equipment such as printers, copiers, fax machines, and mail machines
• Conducting special projects to support the internal teams, including research projects using Internet searches
Interested candidates should submit their resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
, or call
**Did you know OfficeTeam offers virtual interviews for your convenience, and benefit programs like medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, and free training resources to our temporary employees? Apply today to register and learn more!
• 2+ years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting a team/office
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Superb customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to shift focus in response to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant.
Hardworking And Dedicated