Join our team! Our mission is BUILDING COMMUNITIES. IMPROVING LIVES. For over 100 years, HR Green has done exactly that, serving as a trusted partner to our Colleagues, our clients, and our communities. Each day, we work to find solutions that inspire our employees and fit our clients' needs to build trust to exceed our clients' expectations. We're proud to be ranked No.162 on Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms list in 2022, jumping up the list by 26 positions from 2021’s ranking. In 2021, we have also been awarded as a Best Place to Work!
The Project Controls Analyst supports all stages of the project lifecycle and is an important member of the project execution team. Their responsibilities include assisting Project Managers (PM) and the Lead Project Controls Analyst with back-office project management tasks to ensure project execution and financial performance meets or exceeds our client and HR Green expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Supports PMs with the development and organization of project data such as fee estimates, project plans and schedules, status reports, cost reports, and backlog projections.
- Supports project team with document management to ensure the project file structure complies with the HR Green’s standards.
- Helps to maintain project risk logs.
- Identify differences in project task progress against project schedule and budget.
- May input project work plans in accordance with professional services agreement to ensure acceptable project setup to invoice and monitor project progress.
- At direction of the PM, may update work plans to accurately reflect resource needs for projects.
- Collect project data to help identify potential project problems (project variances, aged Unbilled/WIP, aged Accounts Receivables, etc.).
- Assists PM with monthly project billing and follows up with clients for approval and payment.
- Assists with maintenance of project related data in Deltek Vantagepoint.
- As directed, records PM & Client Service Manager (CSM) activities in Deltek Vantagepoint.
- Assists with documentation of project lessons learned. Assists PM with project close-out according to HR Green Standards.
- At direction of Lead Project Control Analyst and PM, and consistent with HR Green policies, purges and prepares documents for archive storage.
- Associate’s degree in finance, business, project management or equivalent years of relevant project controls experience required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Zero to two years of project controls related experience preferred.
- General knowledge of project budget management is strongly desired.
- Experience working with project financial indicators is desired.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Detail-oriented and set high standards for quality.
- Ability to work within a team, build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization including business development and technical staff.
- Ability to work effectively on a variety of projects concurrently, in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and database software (experience with Deltek Vantagepoint a plus).
Not only does HR Green provide you with a place to grow, thrive, and enjoy your work, but we are also dedicated to delivering a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits package. Visit our website for detailed total rewards information.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Controls Analyst
HR Green is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Service