Staff Accountant Great Non-Profit!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a nonprofit organization committed to helping people move beyond poverty.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Staff Accountant in their Baltimore location.
• Their mission is to ensure those effected by poverty have resources available to meet their full potential.
• The company is a cause-driven organization and believe in team work to make a difference.
• They offer excellent benefits, including competitive wages, comprehensive, family-friendly benefits and a work life balance.
• Have an organizational culture that promotes core values of respect, excellence, accountability, results, ethics, and teamwork.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Chances for growth within the organization
• Great Environment to work in
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
• This Staff Accountant reports directly to the Accounting Manager
• Responsible for full-cycle general accounting, month-end close activities
• Bank and account reconciliations
• The Staff Accountant will also handle various ad hoc projects as assigned by the Accounting Manager and Controller
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• 0-1 year of experience
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles