To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Keurig Dr Pepper • Washington, DC
Posted 19 days ago
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) serves as the front line contact and facilitator of KDP Fountain Food Service (FFS) Banners’ strategic direction through our bottler and distributor networks. This position executes key business building initiatives to achieve assigned volume and profit expectations, including sales and coverage responsibilities for bottlers within the assigned territory. This person will also serve as communication conduit from Distributors and National Accounts to bottler sales teams on initiatives related to these two functions.
Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Location and Travel
- This person will be home office based in Baltimore, MD / Washington D.C.
- There is approximately 30 -40% travel in the territory with this position, which will consist of Maryland, Delaware and the Baltimore/Washington DC Metro area.
- Maintain and develop bottler contacts to increase availability within assigned markets.
- Determine and sell new availability of KDP fountain brands to bottlers and foodservice accounts.
- Monitor bottler activities to ensure compliance with all program agreements.
- Identify and evaluate current and potential volume opportunities within assigned market; ensure adequate coverage of bottlers within territory.
- Develop bottler action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop bottler programs designed to improve the distribution and merchandising of fountain products. Inspect execution of KDP initiatives bottlers have agreed to perform.
- Identify key decision makers at all levels of bottler management (CEO, President, CFO, Vice Presidents, etc.) and set up contacts to explain, encourage and coordinate the use of marketing programs, sales promotion, point of sale materials and other sales promotions programs to be utilized in the growth of our brands.
- Inspect what is agreed to by the bottler.
- This position calls on all the bottlers within the region as either the licensed bottler or the NFDA.
- In many cases this person will call on the Coke, Pepsi and independent bottler all within the same city while gaining volume opportunities for the same brands within all three operations.
- Develop and maintain accurate bottler records including sales calls in salesforce.com database, input for volume forecasting and status and activity of overall business.
- Review and evaluate volume reports, funding reports, competitive data, and all other reports and/or records relevant to management of the assigned bottlers.
- Responsibilities include securing competitive information and forwarding to the Banner Business Development Group for analysis and evaluation.
- Maintain and develop contacts at key fountain retail accounts and distributors to expand KDP fountain brand availability.
- Develop marketing plans and VPO building programs to drive volume and brand share within existing fountain customers.
- Participate in business planning sessions, marketing seminars and other trade shows to insulate existing business and develop volume building activities.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited institution and 2 years sales or marketing experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 5 years sales or marketing experience
- 3 years of experience using MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable personal transportation
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.