Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$13.30 to $15.40 hourly
Accountemps has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional at a cutting edge company in the Food & Food Processing industry. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. You will be handling full-cycle AP, processing a high volume of invoices per week, with high attention to detail. Apply for this superb opportunity today. This is a long-term temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Middletown, Pennsylvania area.
How you will make an impact
- Verify documents and codes
- Offer information to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
- Sort out payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Execute a number of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Assist in setting up payment plans; contact clients to help resolve payment issues
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Microsoft Great Plains Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles