Senior Revenue Accountant Exciting Healthcare Nonprofit in DC!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a Nonprofit originally founded in the 1980s providing primary health care services to homeless individuals and families.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Revenue Accountant in their US headquarter location in the Washington DC area, metro accessible! The company and department is in transition and they need strong accounting people to establish procedures and take on workload; potential opportunity for a temp to hire for right people.
• This position starts in contract paying $40 hourly. For the right candidate this role will go permanent with a yearly salary of $70000 - $85000.
• The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
• Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
• They are invested in giving back and served over 100 different charities last year
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Loved all the people I worked with! Felt like a family! They really care about their patients and workers
• Serving the people of Washington DC. Very Dynamic work environment. Recent changes, and an influx of talented professionals makes you want to come to work again.
Overview of the Senior Revenue Accountant role:
• Pulling financials out of Financial Edge/Tableau. Critical thinking.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Revenue Accountant:
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 5 years of corporate accounting/revenue experience.
• Healthcare and Blackbaud Financial Edge Tableau is a PLUS.
Enhanced Data Rates For Gsm Evolution
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)