Territory Sales Representative Position Overview:
As a Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined territory.
Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales Representative?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to drive one's own income potential.
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages, and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity.
- Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative position.
What background and experience is needed as a Territory Sales Representative?
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years of dental industry experience preferred.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Territory Sales Representative
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
Why Join Patterson?
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Territory Sales Representative to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Business To Business
- Sales Territory
- Customer Service
- Demonstration Skills