Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
In this role, you will need to excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. Candidates who consider themselves to be driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment will be great fits for this job. If you think you have these qualities, Robert Half has a Desktop Support Technician role with a company in the Financial Services industry that may be the position for you. We encourage you to apply to this position, if you are a motivated candidate with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary in nature and is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Desktop support or related experience
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst
for more information.
- Active Directory Group
- Business Correspondence
- Computer Architectures
- Desktop Support
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows