To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shreveport, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Shreveport, LA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - Shreveport, LA
We are looking for outstanding Administrative Assistant with excellent Customer Service Skills who is a quick learner and has superb multi-tasking ability.
• Operates multi-line telephone system using proper business telephone etiquette to answer and forward incoming calls; directs calls to appropriate person; takes and relays accurate messages in a timely manner.
• Greets, announces, and/or directs visitors to appropriate employee/office.
• Performs a variety of general clerical duties such as typing, filing, document preparation, copying and copy machine maintenance.
• Other administrative support duties as assigned.
• Process payroll for large number of associates on a weekly basis.
• Other accounting support duties as assigned.
• Has any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties as described; increasingly responsible administrative experience.
• High school diploma required.
• Administrative experience and payroll processing coursework preferred.
• Proactive, can-do attitude.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and ability to interact in a professional, courteous, cooperative, tactful, and patient manner.
• Self-motivated to work independently with little guidance.
• Good time management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize and have flexibility in adjusting work priorities as necessary.
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and retention skills required.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, and ability to learn other software as needed; accurate typing skills; ability to proof and correct work before finalized
This will be a temp position.
Keywords: Clerical, Administrative, Staffing, Assistant, Microsoft Office, Payroll,phone
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]