To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Princeton HealthCare System • Monroe Township, NJ
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a Full Time, Days, Registered Nurse at The University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Surgical Services Department.
Position Summary: Registered Nurses are responsible for establishing a therapeutic relationship and an individualized plan of care with the patient for the Peri-operative period and for communicating that plan of care to his/her collaborative partners. Registered Nurses are accountable for planning, delivering, coordinating, evaluating, and modifying the patient’s care for that defined period of time. The Registered Nurses will effectively transition the plan of care with attention to continuity across shifts and settings. The Registered Nurse will assure communication between patients, families and all members of the health care team. The Registered Nurse delegates and functions in accordance with the NJ Board of Nursing Statutes and Regulations.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active New Jersey Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Saving certification (ACLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA) - required within 2 months of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA) - required within 6 months of hire
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A teamwork approach, flexibility, origination and problem solving skills
- Follows recommended practice for aseptic technique
- Proficiency of IV insertion and maintenance if applicable based on unit
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- One (1) year Medical/Surgical, Critical Care, PACU or O.R. experience
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V