To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hampton, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Arconic • Hampton, VA
Posted 9 days ago
EntryProject Management (25%)
- Part tracking
- Follow evaluations
- Expediting, tracking, and coordinating projects
- Limited disposition of molds/parts as directed by engineering
Project status updatesDocumentation (15%)
- Creation and revision of PMS/Activity Instruction/Router
- Prepare reports
- Photo and drawing documentation
- Defect mapping
- Documenting part/mold quality
Blue Print and/or specification interpretationProcess Control (5%)
- Ensure adherence to procedures
Process control with limited decision making
- Trouble shooting
Evaluate/specify/design new equipmentAssist the engineering team in IGT to reduce scrap and rework and new product introduction.
Other duties as assigned
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be currently enrolled in a related field (Engineering) at an accredited college or university
- Must be fluent in 2nd language
- Currently a Sophomore or Junior at an accredited University
- Is fluent in Japanese as 2nd language