To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate II, Project Management - Long Term Care Client Monitoring Specialist
Conduent, Inc. • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Client Monitoring Specialists needed for the following areas:
Greater New Orleans area (New Orleans, Marrero, Kenner, Metairie, Westwego.
Greater Lake Charles Area
Greater Monroe Area
Northshore (Hammond, Covington, Slidell, Franklinton, Bogalusa)
- Complete in-person assessments for Medicaid Long-Term Care applicants
- Develop care plans for approved applicants
- Support recipients with community resource referrals based on applicant needs such as housing, durable medical equipment and Meals on Wheels
- Explain Louisiana’s Medicaid long term care programs to applicants
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Service field
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a manner that others can understand
- 2+ years social work or case management experience in a hospital , acute care, home health or direct care environment
- Computer/typing proficiency to enter and retrieve data in electronic records
- Experience with email, internet search, use of online calendars and other software applications
- Current Louisiana driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage
- Reliable transportation to travel to applicant homes, hospitals and nursing facilities with the service delivery area
- Louisiana Office of Aging and Adult Services Minimum Data Home Care (MDS-HC) certification
- Community field based case management experience
- Medicaid and Medicare experience
- Experience working with vulnerable elderly and/or disabled adult populations with chronic medical and/or behavioral needs
- Experience in Louisiana Home and Community based or Long Term Care services
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Occasional statewide overnight travel may be required.
- State assessment certification required after hire.
•Responsible for the management of internal or external projects.
•Provides a project administration and support to an organizational unit or function.
•Intermediate level job with some work experience
•Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
•Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
•Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
•May perform one or more of the following duties:
•Assists in budget preparation and project control activities
•Assists in the preparation and control of project records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
•Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
•Serves as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations
•All other duties as assigned.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.