JCW is currently working with a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services to hire a Cash Operations Project Management Senior Analyst. You will work with systems development personnel and project managers to enhance/implement supporting systems.
- Support of and participation in UAT/UVT for various systems (i.e.: MTS, EBBS, Fircosoft) for internal enhancements and new business functionality
- Write test cases, review test results, and other duties in support of testing undertaken by other teams
- Act as liaison between the business and technology teams to achieve clear and accurate project requirements
- Be responsible for assessing the effectiveness of Product Design and Control and to deliver effective oversight and controls over its space as needed.
- 6+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of the Cash Management Services operations, systems, policies and procedures.
- Experience with the vast space of payment operations and related bank products and services.
- Must have knowledge of SWIFT
This role requires 1 day in person / 4 work from home days and is targeting a base salary of $80,000- $120,000.
Please contact Alexis Riley for further information at
or at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Cash Management Operations
- Banking Services
- Cash Management
- Product Design
- Project Management
- System Development