HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health, HarmonyCares Hospice and The Home DME.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Bonus potential of $2500+ per quarter!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Home Health locations in 8 states
- Great Place to Work Certified
The Physical Therapist provides physical therapy services; communicates the patient’s progress with other disciplines and directs, supervises and instructs non-professional home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient. As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Provide Physical Therapist services including assessment, evaluation, procedures, identifying mutually-agreed upon goals, teaching and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care
- Update care plans on an ongoing basis as changes occur and/or at recertification
- Submit completed Physical Therapist visit notes as requested by Clinical Supervisor
- Perform all OASIS time point assessments and discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria, policy and procedure
- Attend staff meetings, team conferences and educational in-services as required
- Perform these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator
- A current, unencumbered State Physical Therapy License in state of practice
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable mode of transportation
- One year experience as a home care professional Physical Therapist and competent in performing comprehensive assessment and OASIS-C preferred
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in clinical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to drive in a car 2-4 hours per day
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Microsoft Office