To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salinas, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Trial Liaison
PRA Health Sciences • Salinas, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Who We Are:
We Are PRA. We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who You Are:
You have an advanced degree (MD, PhD, DO, PharmD) and you are someone that is inquisitive and wants to utilize your science mind to educate and explain protocol to team members at the site level. You can provide the science behind the protocol. You like to strategize and you want to figure out best practices and introduce those concepts to sites that are not performing with patient enrollment. Travel is not an issue and you enjoy racking up the frequent flyer miles.Responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing:
Unique to PRA, the Clinical Trial Liaison will foster relationships with clinical investigators and other professionals at the site level to optimize patient recruitment for clinical trials that PRA is the lead CRO. The CTL has a thorough understanding of the investigational agents being used in the study, the trial’s eligibility criteria, and all study procedures. In addition, the CTL will work with sites to optimize performance and communicate with PRA employees and strategize with the sites to make sure patient recruitment, data quality and protocol requirements are being followed. Repeated interactions will be needed over the course of the trial to ensure that the trial remains “top of mind” with investigators and staff. The CTL will function as part of the study team and will interact frequently with sponsor companies and their field personnel. Furthermore, the CTL will serve as liaison with key investigators to help ensure that they receive prompt assistance with any queries and that any concerns they have are promptly transmitted to the trial’s sponsor.
- Understand the scientific basis of assigned clinical trials
- Create educational materials to effectively communicate the science behind the clinical trial
- Be able to communicate the scientific basis of the trials to other team members, investigators and site staff
- Identify effective prescreening strategies for each trial and recommend improvements
- Provide detailed reports of interactions with investigators and site staff
- Serve as a therapeutic expert for internal PRA staff
- Serve as the team lead for studies employing multiple CTLs
- Provide education and mentoring to other CTLs
- Participate in business development activities as assigned
What You Need to Have:
- PhD, PharmD, DO or MD in biological science required
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
- Must be able to travel 30-50%
- Exposure to the clinical research environment as a CTL, medical science liaison (MSL), study coordinator, or research pharmacist preferred
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.