To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY 11374
- Alexander Bennewitz
- Phone: 513-996-1192
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Manager of Case Management
Healthcare Support • Queens, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN Manager of Case Management
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with experience in leading teams and case management or utilization management experience?
Daily Responsibilities of RN Manager of Case Management:
- Perform in office functions to help run, grow and train staff in a high energy health plan setting
- Lead a team of Registered Nurses and licensed behavioral health professionals in Case Management, Care Coordination and Utilization Management functions helping with assessments, care planning, and education of high-risk Medicaid and Medicare members
- Communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily department functions including ensuring integrated clinical services staff are trained on NCQA and HEDIS measures to ensure compliance
Requirements of Manager of Case Management:
- Current and active RN licensure in the state of New York
- 2+ years case management, care management, or utilization management experience
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
Hours for this Position:
Monday- Friday - 8AM-5PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, with annual bonus, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing and more!
- Join in a time of unprecedented company growth with much room for expansion!
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or email your resume directly.