PCC Job Posting
Company has locations in area/city. We have been "Helping the World Hear Better" in city and established year.
The primary responsibility of the Patient Care Coordinator is to provide extraordinary concierge level service to our patients. In this position, you will be the "face" of the practice and the crucial liaison between our patients and the Hearing Care Professional (HCP).
- Perform general office and administrative duties assisting the HCP with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test opportunities for the office.
- Develop and assist the HCP in marketing and sales activities including outbound internal prospecting calls and scheduling community outreach activities.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through identified sources.
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Perform a variety of cleaning duties, update collateral to maintain a welcoming, tidy and informative office environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years' office or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70 - 90% of the workday.
- Team Player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
We also offer partially paid health insurance, vision, dental, life, and a 401(k). Come be a leader and join the Beltone team!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 354215
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile