GDIT is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to assist the Drug Enforcement Administration in support of the Information Technology Field Support Services (IT-FSS) contract. The DEA IT-FSS contract provides IT operational support services to ensure continuing support of DEA's architecture and IT infrastructure, and further DEA's mission, specifically for the Office of Information Systems (SI) and for the Office of Information Systems Field Services (SIF).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters data into proprietary databases using a web interface.
- Creates forms and documents to support Inventory Control and property transfers.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Checks data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides direction and assistance to users of information regarding data requirements.
- Interacts with customers to ensure deliveries and pickups are made on time.
- Provides support to equipment inventory activities to include audits.
- Upon requests, travels to other local offices to support inventory needs and data entry functions.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Creates, adapts and follows project schedules and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Active Secret Level clearance preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DSS and DEA secret level security clearances. Clearances must be obtained in a timely manner. Must be a UC Citizen in order to obtain the required security clearances.
- Possess an Associate Degree or high school diploma with minimum of 2 years work experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.