To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
To assume responsibility for supervising 2nd and 3rd shifts for a 24/7/365 fraud operations team which will be tasked with the investigation of fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities by customers of the IGT networks, escalation and reporting of such incidents, and the prevention and recovery of losses caused by such activities.
• Manage 2nd and 3rd shift for 24/7/365 Fraud Operations team based in Rhode Island
• Educate organization employees in other areas regarding identifying and responding to potential or actual fraud control violations situations
• Define, develop and monitor employee metrics to ensure operational efficiency and SLA targets
• Develop and execute plans for recruitment and training of fraud operations agents
• To proactively manage the prevention of fraudulent activity and to manage the amount and value of chargebacks due to fraud to within the required limits set by the online payment providers
• Conduct and/or coordinate investigations as defined through processes and procedures into fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities that could cause losses to or claims against the Company
• Incident management and escalation in accordance with established procedures
• Develop, review, recommend and implements policies and procedures to detect and prevent the occurrence of fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities
• Liaise with the Cashless Operations team to balance efficiency concerns with assurance of adequate security controls.
• Stay appraised of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the ecommerce field
• Compile reports to keep management informed of department activities, such as the nature and status of the investigations in progress, determining recommending appropriate punitive or actions and restitution to affected customers
• Coordinate or assist with recovery of losses due to fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities
• Create a positive work environment conducive to high-performing teams
• 3-5 years’ fraud, operations and/or supervisory experience within the online gaming environment or eCommerce is a requirement of the role
• Must be able to support 2nd and 3rd shift as well as 24/7/365 operations
• A track record of successful implementation of Fraud prevention with a proven track record of with improved financial performance is a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to think both analytically and creatively and always seek to identify solutions rather than problems
• Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security field
• Recruiting and interviewing skills, knowledge of human resource best practices
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.