Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC is looking for an SAP EWM System Analyst in Suwanee, GA.
The SAP EWM System Analyst will drive and participate in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of the SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and Transportation Management (TM) modules to meet end user and business needs. This team member will work alongside other team members in IT and the business to implement and support applications and data in SAP S4 Hana. This position reports to the IT Director. This team member will work in the Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US office in Suwanee Georgia.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Champion the use of EWM/TM processes and technologies as a strategic business asset creating and scaling EWM/TM processes, decisions and culture across business team.
- Implement and support Best Practice Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)/Transportation Management (TM) processes across business units and functional domains.
- Analyze, implement, support, and document configuration and information processes of the SAP EWM/TM and other SAP modules to support the business.
- Provide functional and transactional support to end-users for SAP system usage. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve business process or system application problems reported by end-users for these areas.
- Develop a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface with the SAP EWM/TM modules in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
- Identify business requirements by interviewing and working with key business personnel. Configure systems to support these requirements.
- Work with the warehouse leadership team to establish needs for reporting and dashboard inclusions
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing.
- Complete the configuration and/or development of software and monitor transports through to production.
- Analyze, implement, support, and document optimal data interfaces with external systems for Reporting, and/or Transactional functions in Salesforce, Forecasting, and Analytics systems.
- Actively participate in the creation of end user training material and provide end user training as needed.
- Create and contribute to system documentation, and user documentation of system functions and enhancements.
- Develop SAP reports using standard Sales Information System Reports, ABAP, ABAP debugging, and ABAP/Query to support business analysis and processes.
- Maintain and update UI for handheld tablets and RF scanners.
The non-essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support other IT-SAP team members in the management of SD, MM, FICO, SAC, and IBP functions within the SAP system.
- Support IT business initiatives.
- Effectively communicate work activities, plans, accomplishments, and issues to management in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to contribute to or lead improvements in IT Operations, Planning, and Procedures
ABOUT MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC TRANE HVAC US
- B.A./B.S. in, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience with SAP S4 Hana in EWM or WMS, TM, and related modules.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in ABAP, ABAP-Query, and BAPI's development.
- Knowledge of the integration points between SAP EWM and other modules.
- Experience with post-production support.
- Capable of working independently and on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with HU scanner stock picking, investigating reasons for stock mismatch between EWM and S4, and addressing Master data mismatch issues between S4 and EWM.
- Must be good in understanding business process quickly and identify problem areas that would need fix.
- Able to organize or schedule tasks and develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, top management, and other as needed in this role.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office applications and utilities.
Formed in 2018, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. A 50 percent 50 percent joint venture between Ingersoll Rand plc and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application from a home to a large commercial building. METUS is a leading marketer of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning and heating technology. Systems sold by the joint venture include a wide variety of technologically advanced products designed to deliver superior efficiency, comfort and control.
The family of brands supported by METUS includes: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Trane® / Mitsubishi Electric and American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning Mitsubishi Electric. More information is available at [ Link removed ] . We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification). The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click [ Link removed ] to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the [ Link removed ] .
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Link removed ] or by calling
- Business Analysis
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements