$17.00 to $18.00 hourly
Robert Half is currently looking for Leasing Assistant.
• Working consistently to optimize occupancy while maintaining the established lease rents
• Processing applications ensuring that the documentation is complete and that it meets company requirements
• Preparing lease and move-in packets and maintaining communication logs
.Review and process property invoices and resolve customer problems
• Promoting the company's vision and demonstrating courteous communication & customer relations skills
• At least one year of leasing assistant experience
• Strong customer service experience
. Excellent communication skills
• Strong sales background.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail. Great communication skills and customer service!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Assistant for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Leasing (Contract Law)