For the 2nd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Aspirus in Wausau, Wisconsin is seeking a full time Supply Chain Technician who is responsible for receiving, counting, replenishing, and distributing products and equipment throughout the business unit(s). This may also include disinfecting and/or cleaning medical equipment and processes and delivering mail at select business units.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment! Will train the right individual who possesses strong computer skills, the ability to think quickly on their feet and provide a high level of customer service.
48 hours in 2 weeks. Monday through Friday between 6:00am - 5:00pm. No weekends, evenings or holidays! Part time benefits available.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• General health care supply chain process flow knowledge normally acquired through 1+ year(s) experience in a hospital environment recommended.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel preferred.
• Ability to work ALL shifts.
Warehouse Management System