To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Danville, KY 40422
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assembler Repair Station
MEGGITT • Danville, KY
Posted 21 days ago
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Production Assembler II performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations, under moderate guidance and in accordance with company policy and safety procedures.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations in accordance with company instructions and procedures
- Conducts inspections of own and /or other associates work to insure correctness in accordance with company and /or customer drawing
- Applies process specifications governing the production of product within an assigned cell, records production time and quantity data
- Maintains work area under company guidelines and participates in events as required
- Provides simple welding tasks and/or brazing, or soldering and may operate light machinery such as sand blaster, or electro- etching processing and press
- Actively demonstrates all safety policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled at routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations
- Able to operate a variety of hand tools and machinery
- Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, policies and procedures
- Good manual dexterity required to work with small parts
- Capable of recognizing and solving typical problems that can occur in own work area; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Effective oral,written and interpersonal skills
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.