To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD 20670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DDL Omni Engineering • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 2 months ago
WANTED: An experienced Model Based Systems Engineer (MBSE) to support our Navy customer.
As a Model Based Systems Engineer you will:
- Apply your experience to support the demonstration of an Model Based Systems Engineering approach to a Department of Navy acquisition program.
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Model Based Systems Engineer. You will:
- Use MBSE tools to identify program requirements and relationships and manage the execution of the systems engineering process.
- Lead requirements, use case development and supporting documentation and identify integration activities for developmental and operational aircraft systems.
- Support document integration activities with stakeholder roles and responsibilities and integration schedule information. In addition, the candidate will ensure integration risks are effectively addressed in program risk management and system engineering processes.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com.
#cjpost #cb #AMS1
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Understanding of Object Orientated concepts such as Inheritance & Abstraction (JAVA/C++) and a basic understanding of UML
- Intermediate use of Visio
- OCSMP Model User Certification
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able US Citizen
- Systems Engineering experience on DoD programs
- OCSMP Model Builder Certification
- Experience using Cameo
- Secret Clearance (We are able to sponsor you for one!)