ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
• Manage Mechanical Integrity activities in accordance with OSHA 1910 and the relevant API documents to include API 510/570/653/580 and 581 to include business development, staffing and execution of Visual and NDE activities.
• Work with customer and back office to provide cost tracking as required by contracts.
• Ensure all test work and documentation meets clients and procedural requirements.
• Liaise with client representatives to ensure work scopes are fully understood and appropriate techniques are used to conduct testing.
• Conduct testing in accordance with ALS procedures, state and national regulations and test standards.
• Assist/conduct technical and systems audits as instructed by the Quality Manager.
• In all activities strive for the highest level of operational efficiency to ensure a profitable contribution to the business enterprise.
• Support the Radiation Safety Officer to ensure compliance with state and national requirements.
• Ensuring all reports have appropriate training to carry out their roles.
• Facilitate equipment calibration, maintenance and repair activities in line with established procedures;
• Attend and contribute to safety, planning and toolbox meetings.
• Oversee performance and abilities of staff and provide guidance and training where required.
• Excellent reporting skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of both written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven customer service instincts and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Ability to work both individually or as part of a highly skilled team.
• Commitment to ALS core values:
o Honesty and integrity
o Exceeding client expectations
o Belief in our ability
o Hard work and continuous improvement
o Doing it better
o Celebrating success
o Safety as a priority
• Current valid driver’s license
• At least 15 years relevant industry experience.
• Current API certification for inspection of Pressure Vessels (API-510) and Piping (API-570)
• Familiarity with Quality Systems.
• Well-developed organizational, communication and report writing skills
• A commitment to safety, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
• 10 years supervisory experience
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Hardworking And Dedicated