Operations Administrative Assistant
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends! Who are we?
JC Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.ResponsibilitiesWhat do our Operations Administrative Assistants do?
Operations Administration Assistants help with the coordination and management of internal branch functions as well as interface with customers over the phone. This role supports sales professionals, office management and service technicians. In addition, Operations Administrative Assistants perform general clerical duties as assigned for the benefit of the region.
What do we offer?
- Prepare sales proposals, Log Books, and other customer-generated information
- Submit all required paperwork within designated timeframe
- Assist with Customer and Colleague Opinion Surveys
- Support orientation and training of new hires
- Maintain adequate inventories of all required supplies
- Process accounts payable vouchers on invoices
- Participate with accounts receivable and collections, as needed
- Work with customers, managers and sales reps to resolve billing problems
- Assist with payroll
- May open, sort and distribute daily mail
- May count monthly inventory
- May assist with forecasting and monthly financial close
- May serve as HR liaison between corporate and branch
What do you need?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative/office/customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information in mature manner
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision