KBC is searching for a Market Planning Intern to join our Project Management team for 2019.
Located in Westminster, Maryland, Knorr Brake Company (KBC) is a manufacturer of Braking, Door, and HVAC systems for the Mass Transit Rail Industry. KBC is division of Knorr-Bremse, AG a Munich Germany based global leader in the design and manufacture of Brakes, Doors, HVAC, and on-Board OEM systems, aftermarket spare parts, overhaul & maintenance services for the Mass Transit Rail.
Major responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Supporting the Market Planner for daily administrative tasks, presentations, market data collection, strategic planning and reporting
- Learning about the Sales and project management for our Railway market through participation in the daily activities including internal training. Each intern shall have the opportunity to “shadow” a sales and/or project manager during project reviews and customer meetings as part of the learning experience.
- Each intern shall have their own specific project contributing to the continuous improvement of the company processes
Education and Experience:
- Current College student preferably studying Business Administration, Business Analytics, and/or International Business
- Interest in market data and planning preferred
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Suite programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a paid internship.Required SkillsRequired Experience