To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4331 Kauai Beach Drive
Lihue, HI 96766
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Night Auditor Kauai Beach Resort On-Call 18-103
Aqua-Aston Hospitality • Lihue, HI
Posted 27 days ago
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can’t help it. Our work is fulfilling because we’re in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company’s success.
KAUAI BEACH RESORT 4331 Kauai Beach Dr Lihue, HI 96766
Reconcile and balance all hotel departments and related entities. In the absence of management will act with reduced authority, as supervisor, thereby simply having the ability to handle all problems, complaints, and emergencies arising during the night shifts.
- Complete night audit procedures as required by property management system.
- Distribute management and housekeeping reports as directed.
- Keep front desk work area well supplies, neat and tidy.
- Monitor activity of non-hotel guests in the lobby.
- Read daily departments emails and take action as needed.
- Responsible for guest service and PBX job duties.
- inquiries and to assure that passerby can see that the front desk is staffed.
- Assist the credit and Accounts Receivable to perform related tasks as requested.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Management.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
- Must be able to convey information clearly.
- Must be computer literate.
- Detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Some experience in or any background in customer service.
- 2 yrs front desk or reservation experience. Adaptable experience with travel industry reservation systems and hotel property management systems essential, standard Microsoft Office tools essential, knowledge of database system development preferred.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.