Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of every team member to hit their fullest potential. Our company offers a variety of inclusive programs for all employees including: Inclusion & Diversity Council, Allied Alliance, LII Women’s Business Council (LWBC), LII Employees of African Descent (LEAD), LII Young Professionals Association (LYPA), Allied Alliance (AA) and P.R.I.D.E.
As the Production Manager, you will develop, execute, and maintain assembly operations to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer demand. You will report to the Assembly Operations Manager and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive successful outcomes in the assembly business units. Your solid management experience, demonstrated successful execution of business strategies, continuous improvement experience and effective people leadership skills will lead to your success in this role.
In this role, you will be trusted to:
- Develop a long-term strategy for improving quality and safety results.
- Align Manufacturing Organization with Quality Assurance objectives and works closely with other members supporting Lean-Sigma initiatives.
- Actively participate in the implementation of strategies in a cross-functional manner.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing, business or other related major required.
- 5 to 10 years proven track record of increasing responsibility, pro-active, operations or production management in fast-paced environment(s) required - direct HVAC, Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma experience a strong plus.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal (including coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution) and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong planning, project management, and organizing skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Lean production management and quality integration concepts and a proven track record of change implementation.
- Current and thorough knowledge of PC software applications, including Microsoft Office products and project management software required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with production, purchasing, engineering, sales, quality, finance, human resources and other stake holders within the organization to achieve overall company objectives required.
- Operations Management
- Self Motivation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Management