To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Offutt AFB (US Air Force Base), NE
- Trent Morrison
- Phone: 4029521568
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Offutt AFB (US Air Force Base), NE
Posted 29 days ago
TEKsystems is seeking multiple Software Engineers familiar with service-oriented software development. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused agile software development team. DOD secret or Top Secret clearance will be required.
Responsible for the coding, deployment, maintenance, optimization and documentation of software applications in a multi-tier, distrusted, browser-based enterprise computer
0-2 years of work related experience with a Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or STEM related field
Active DoD Secret or Interim security clearance
Experience with Java or C++ Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience with Application Server development (GlassFish, Weblogic, etc.)
* Software analysis and design experience
* Demonstrates Leadership skills
* Current DoD Secret security clearance
* EJB or servlets experience
* Application development using Weblogic/Glassfish
* SQL (MySQL, Oracle) experience
* JUnit Unix-based experience
* Shell scripting (bash, ksh) experience
* Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye Crucible, etc.)
* Experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool, Mercurial distributed version control system, and Maven
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.