Service Center Technician
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3-6 months+
Shifts: Multiple Shifts Available (Candidates MUST be open to working weekends and off hours)
NOTES: Interviews will take place December 2 through 13th.
- Fulfill customer requests, resolve customer technical problems and respond to customer questions in a quality and timely manner to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the desktop computing environment
- Provides IT user support using a problem-resolution system and/or standard screens, scripts, reference guides, and procedures
- Handles service requests that are predominately routine but which require skilled use of standard screens, scripts, procedures and references
- Applies training and/or experience to resolve specialized or more complex Tier 1 problems
- Requires ability to skillfully navigate problem resolution system and other related applications
- Under frequent supervision, carries out specific procedures with prescribed standards to perform business processing, service, support, machine operation, or other work that requires directly applicable experience or specialized training
- 2 years of experience in Level 1 role
- Call center experience
- Familiar with various technology support tools (e.g., problem management/problem tracking, network monitoring devices)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical support questions of customers
- Knowledge of networking,
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003