Kforce has a client seeking to hire a Senior Accounts Receivable Associate - CPG in New York City, New York (NY).
This company has amazing financials - fantastic profit margins and growth + a pristine balance sheet. There is zero to limited overtime; This is a pretty much a 40 hour a week work week. They have a hybrid schedule - 3 days in the office + 2 days of work from home + 10 other floating work from home days a year + a "1 summer month anywhere" policy. They have a beautiful office.
- Invoicing and reconciliations
- Senior Accounts Receivable Associate works on the collections and/or clearing to ship
- A/R Aging Report
- Identify at risk customers
- Senior Accounts Receivable Associate will process incoming payments
- Support months end close
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with EDI
- Experience with chargebacks
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Sheet