To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Flextime Specialty Sales Representative
Syneos Health • Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
With minimum supervision, the Flextime (20 hours per week) Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for representing our clients products within a defined sales territory. Applies a range of consultative selling skills and in?depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for our clients portfolio of products. Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer group; be able to apply an in-depth understanding of the industry's current healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's unique business opportunities. Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull?through and push?through strategies.
Develops and implements plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level, additional essential functions include:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful experience with Diabetes drug products is highly preferred
- Recent diabetes product launch highly preferred
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge/existing relationships) highly preferred
- Ability to communicate with high impact
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Advanced business acumen skills
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)