Care Team/ Housekeeping in Eldersburg, MD! (Our Eldersburg Club!)
Are you looking for a Housekeeping opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for cleaning and want to see your work on display? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Care Team/Housekeeping Associates who will ensure a clean, healthy environment for our members, guests and employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitizing fitness equipment
- Ensuring that locker rooms and common areas of the facility are clean and in operating order at all times
- Utilizing various chemicals and cleaning agents to clean floors, office areas and fitness studios
- Ensure overall sanitation and cleanliness of fitness facility
- Ability to operate scrubbers, slow and high speed buffers, climb ladders and complete project-based assignments
Hours vary and include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Qualified applicants will possess: 3-5 years of experience in housekeeping or janitorial services (hotel/hospital preferred), excellent customer service skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Cleaning, Cleaning Crew, Janitorial, Environmental Services, EVS, Care Team
Attention To Detail