Bonaventure of Thornton
is seeking dynamic and energetic Servers
to join our team. We are a Premier Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care
community committed to providing an exceptional dining experience for our residents, and we are looking for servers who will help us deliver on that promise. The dining room is more than just a place to eat, and service is about more than just taking orders and delivering food. Meals are a social time and our servers build relationships with the residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Beyond the rewarding connection with residents, our servers also enjoy more stable schedules, without the late nights that many server positions require, so they can connect more with their own families too!
Come be a part of something bigger and make each day count at Bonaventure of Thornton
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that exceptional customer service is being delivered
- Taking food orders; getting to know your residents and their preferences
- Ensuring safety and proper food handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
- Bussing and cleaning of the dining areas and dishwashing.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Be able to obtain a Food Handler card
- Serving experience preferred but not required.
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 24 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Hardworking And Dedicated