To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- Vaco - Phoenix
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.Net Web Developer
Vaco Technology • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Developer will be part of a strong .Net development team, and will be responsible for both enhancing existing Web applications and developing new Web applications. The Senior Developer must work well in a team setting and have excellent organizational, prioritization, communication, and time management skills
Description of Duties:
- A full stack web and C# developer
- Provide code review and support to junior members of the development team
- Improve and build upon existing unit test libraries
- Maintains and troubleshoots existing .Net Web applications
- Architects, designs and develops applications as described by the requirements
- Ensures that security is designed into all applications developed
- Follows development lifecycle to ensure quality deliverables within specified timelines
- Supports and advocates company vision
- Manages assigned tasks through to resolution
- Executes test scenarios and performs basic systems testing
- Investigates and develops skills in new technologies
- Works closely with and performs other related duties as assigned or requested by his/her supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ Years of professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions
- Experience with Web API and ASP.NET Core/Standard
- Must be willing to work in Vue.js, Angular
- Familiarity with NoSQL storage like mongo dB or documented.
- Familiarity with distributed/scalable systems hosted in any cloud provider.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (to both business and technical partners)
- Experience with Agile methodologies as part of a scrum team
Not Required but a Plus
- SSO experience
- Typescript experience
- Unit testing Moq, Karma
Additional requirement include:
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related IT field
•3 years of experience as a .Net Web Developer
•Proficient with C#.Net and/or VB.NET