To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Brand Ambassador
Premium Retail Services • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Temporary Brand Ambassador
- Tuesday, May 21, 4p-8p
- Wednesday, May 22, 4p-8p
- Friday, May 24, 4p-8p
- Saturday, May 25, 12:30p-8p
- Sunday, May 26, 12:30p-7p
- Wednesday, May 29, 4p-8p
- Thursday, May 30, 4p-8p
- Friday, May 31, 4p-8p
- Saturday, June 1, 12:30p-8p
- Sunday, June 2, 12:30p-7p
Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful sales and training execution and retail merchandising as a Brand Ambassador!
You’ll be responsible for increasing sales and brand awareness in big box electronic stores by interacting with and advising customers, training sales associates, partnering with store management, identifying sales opportunities and merchandising products.
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients and store management
- Have pride in your work
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently
- Ability to perform basic electronics troubleshooting
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Sell, promote and demo products to a variety of audiences
- Engage and excite browsing customers
- Educate and train in-store associates of product features, specs and benefits
- Partner with store management to execute successful sales opportunities
- Manage a small territory of retailers
- Ensure product display and appearance is consistent with client standards/planogram
- Troubleshoot/repair broken displays
- Two years of retail sales
- High School Diploma or GED (2+ college degree preferred)
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.