Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian’s Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity for students across the country to gain hands-on work experience in our innovative global company. Our interns work alongside Experian employees to tackle meaningful projects and gain valuable skills in their chosen field. During our summer internship program, interns will have access to the latest technologies and challenging work. As a summer intern, you’ll learn about our exciting financial inclusion products and programs, experience philanthropic events that make us a force for good, and network across our global business units. Get ready to discover the unexpected as a part of our #uniquelyexperian summer internship program.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst Intern include:
- Assisting on core Experian Marketing Services projects, including performing an analysis on the effect of audience size for a digital marketing product launch
- Supporting the Product team with managing product backlog, assist with capturing product documentation, compiling and analyzing data to help Product team make informed decisions
- Conducting research and analyzing data to help solve complex business challenge
- Communicate the value of these solutions internally and assist in the implementation of the solutions.
Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree program in Business, Finance, Analytics, Marketing or related degree
- Curious about data analytics surrounding commerical decisions in a multi-sided market
- Be returning to school in the Fall of 2024 to continue or complete degree program
- Ability to successfully navigate a matrixed organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and the grit to turn uncertainty into action
- This position can be 100% remote
- Volunteer Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- 401(k) after 90 days of employment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on.
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Product Planning