Pay and Shift info
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Starting pay is $17/hour
- 1st shift 7am – 3:30 pm
- Availability to work OT if needed
NESCO Resource will provide:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous maintenance experience
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Will be subject to a 10 panel drug test
A “temp-to-hire” opportunity.
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
Once converted to permanent status, employees can look forward to;
- Increase in pay
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401k
- Holiday and vacation pay
- PPE Reimbursement
You can respond to the posting online or apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm at 7263 Center St., Mentor, OH 44060.
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)