Primarily responsible for performing incident management on Enterprise IT equipment, which includes installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of hardware and software. Assists and consults with vendors, consultants, subject matter experts, management, and the customer on the evaluation, analysis and troubleshooting of systems. Provides support documentation, workarounds and solutions to customer and peers through training and communication. Maintains a high level of customer service through relationship management and actionable follow through. Expounds upon the skills and responsibilities of the Systems Support Technician position.
- Responds to and resolves call incidents.
- Clearly documents client requests by entering information into an ITSM Incident System and assigning call incidents appropriately. Based on documented procedures, determines severity and impact of request and prioritizes workload appropriately.
- Provides internal system support to all enterprise customers as well as external support to agent and policyholder customers.
- Triage and troubleshoot client computing devices and peripherals for enterprise customers. Peripherals include, but not limited to mobile devices, tablets, printers, cameras, projectors, and similar devices.
- Assists with and resolves call incidents, primarily through the incoming ACD/phone system queue via phone support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established service level agreements and deadlines in a high production environment.
- Identifies, evaluates, and communicates the impact of change on information systems, procedures, and workflows.
- Develops support documentation and user references (i.e. faxing, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications), as necessary, for client computing
- Maintains an up-to-date technical and practical knowledge and understanding of hardware and software analysis and troubleshooting.
- Assists agents and policyholders with utilization of company specific, web based applications, in support of policy and claim administration.
- Modifies and maintains specific end-user application security.
- Communicates with external vendors related to software and hardware issues and problem solving.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed.
This description identifies the responsibilities typically associated with the performance of the job. The percentage of time in any responsibility may vary between positions. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)