To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Project Manager
Kforce Technology • Maryland Heights, MO
Posted 5 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Sr. Project Manager in Maryland Heights, Missouri (MO). Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation. You will perform a variety of tasks and manage project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Performs other duties as requested
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data